Cancellations or Postponements
We know, it's sad to consider this as a possibility...but, if it happens, we have a plan!
• If an event is postponed or canceled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by Local Pulse, LLC shall only be made out of sums held by Local Pulse, LLC for the Promoter as authorized by the prior written agreement of the Promoter. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Local Pulse, LLC and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. Local Pulse, LLC shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
• Local Pulse, LLC shall not be liable and under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to Local Pulse, LLC.
• The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
• Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such un-refunded sums shall be dealt with at Local Pulse, LLC’s sole discretion.
• In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
• Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and refunds will have to be made at the Local Pulse, LLC Office located at 110 West 24th Street Kearney, Nebraska 68847 during our office operating hours. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
• Any associated Ticketing Fee and the Booking Fee will not be refunded.